Eastman 4/4 CC Tuba

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
pirate2355
lurker
lurker

Eastman 4/4 CC Tuba

Post by pirate2355 »

I have a Silver Eastman EBC632 for sale. I've owned this horn for the last 5 years, I bought it from a company using it as a show horn. It has served me well in wind ensembles, orchestras, brass band, brass quintets, tuba-euph ensemble etc. Naturally it has some wear and tear as it has been used for the last 5 years. It has a few small dents, but they do not affect the playability of the horn at all. The low register is super free blowing, the high register sings. One of the best 4/4 Eastmans I've played. The thumbing did come off, I still have the thumb ring and it could easily be fixed. It comes with a Miraphone gig bag and an Eastman Hard Case. Price is $5500. Pics are available on request. Currently located in Pittsburgh PA, but id be willing to drive a bit for a serious buyer.

I am not always on here, so feel free to reach out to me via text, (470) 848-1814