FS: Schiller 621 CC Clone $1450 obo

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
ajmtuba
bugler
bugler

FS: Schiller 621 CC Clone $1450 obo

Post by ajmtuba »

Listing my Schiller clone of a Yamaha 621 CC for sale $1450 obo
Looks great, one quarter sized shallow dent in the bottom bow. Plays great, easy to hold for those of us with easily aggravated backs. Simply selling because life has gotten in the way of pursuing more small group playing and this great little guy has become a dust collector as 99% of my playing is full orchestra. Comes with a Gard Bag that is in decent shape, fits like a glove. Located in Cleveland, OH, will discuss driving to make a sale happen. No shipping as I’m not dealing with that 💩. Please each out to me at TubawookieATgmailDOTcom or text me at 7243557545 with questions/offers/pic of your dogs/etc :tuba: :tuba:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6f3rMimagHsjquzH6
"Without Geometry life is pointless"

Mack Brass 410
B&H Imperial

Parma Symphony Orchestra (Parma, OH)
ajmtuba
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Schiller 621 CC Clone $1450 obo

Post by ajmtuba »

BUMP
"Without Geometry life is pointless"