FS: cute little 1922 Pan-American baritone $150

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
arpthark
5 valves
5 valves

FS: cute little 1922 Pan-American baritone $150

Post by arpthark »

I am selling a Pan-American baritone dating from approx. 1922-23.

Silver plate is 99%, very few dings or dents. Some busted braces that have been reattached, and the tubing running from the MTS to the valves has been reattached. Bell has a slight flat spot (probably from the injury that busted the braces).

Valves work well and have some plating wear, but I can still get pop on slides and don't detect any major leakiness.

I've found this to be somewhat mouthpiece sensitive, favoring smaller and shallower. Second partial tends to sag flat but it's lippable.

Comes with original case. Asking $150. Buyer pays shipping or can meet around CT. Can also bring this on my upcoming trip to Richmond, VA on March 28-30 (passing through NYC, Philly, Baltimore, DC).

Send me a PM or email beanhillbrass at gmail.

Thanks!