Willson 3200s for sale

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
MKTuba
bugler
bugler

Willson 3200s for sale

Post by MKTuba »

I am selling my Willson 3200s. I have not had this horn a long time, and it has served me well in performances as well as at an audition I advanced at playing this tuba. It is a wonderful horn, but I am looking to switch back to eb tuba. Potentially interested in a trade for a besson 983, but have one lined up to purchase so would prefer to sell.

The horn is in good shape. A few minor cosmetic blemishes, but nothing out of the ordinary for a 20+ year old tuba. Plays very well, and has some of the fastest piston valves I’ve ever experienced on a tuba.

$7,500. Comes with a well loved gig bag that will need replacing as the zipper doesn’t work.

Kirbymi3@msu.edu

Located in Lansing Michigan. Can’t sell until April 14th, as I have a recital coming up and will need this tuba for it.
B&S 3198 (PT6P)
Wilson 3200s

BM Tuba Performance @ Michigan State
MKTuba
bugler
bugler

Re: Willson 3200s for sale

Post by MKTuba »

B&S 3198 (PT6P)
Wilson 3200s

BM Tuba Performance @ Michigan State
MKTuba