FS: Trumcor Deluxe Stealth Practice Mute

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Himes
bugler
bugler

FS: Trumcor Deluxe Stealth Practice Mute

Post by Himes »

For sale is a Trumcor Deluxe Stealth Practice Mute (a new mute can be seen at https://www.trumcor.com/product/tuba-deluxe-stealth).

$100

I have used it in larger 5/4 or 6/4 horns when I needed to practice/warm-up in places that were not hospitable to sound. As with many practice mutes, it works pretty well in the middle and upper register and distorts the feel of things below the staff. Located in the Chicago area. Will ship at buyer's expense. Some cosmetic damage (slight crack near the rim that does not impact performance). I will try to get pictures up in the next few days.