Walter Nirschl York 6/4

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
DylanTuba
bugler
bugler

Walter Nirschl York 6/4

Post by DylanTuba »

Hi everyone,

I'm currently looking to see if there is any interest in my Walter Nirschl 6/4 York. I bought this horn back in 2020 and am the 2nd owner. The horn was originally picked out of a batch at Walter's shop by the original owner back in 2010. The horn has some Tindall mods done to it and in general it is hands down one of the best Nirschl's I've ever played. Has really incredible stability and core to the sound in all registers. The horn definitely has a little wear here and there, a few small dings with some plating worn down over time around where the left arm sits but nothing at all that affects the sound at all. Have many photos/recordings in addition.

Currently gauging interest for when the horn is all ready to sell, located in Miami, Florida. Feel free to PM or email me directly with any questions at dsilverstein11@gmail.com

Photos: https://imgur.com/AG0wsxQ

Price: $19,000