on hold: Eastman 832 4/4 CC + bag/case, $5,500

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
arpthark
5 valves
5 valves

on hold: Eastman 832 4/4 CC + bag/case, $5,500

Post by arpthark »

edit: on hold pending trade

Hi all,

I am considering selling my Eastman 832 4/4 CC. Fantastic instrument, but I am finding that I am not playing it very much these days. Very good intonation, round/pretty sound, easy to get around on. I have used this instrument in bands, small ensembles, quintet, and for solo work. Valves are vented and super smooth, all slides are well-aligned. Some minor pings on outer bows from normal use. Water keys have been added to the 4th and 3rd valve slides to assist in drainage, and a small flat spot on the edge of the bell was rolled out after a bandmate stepped on it. All work has been done by Dick Hansen out of Brimfield, MA.

Comes with blue Messina Covers bag and MTS-style Eastman hard case.

Sale price is $5,500 firm. Would also be interested in trading; mostly looking for a Miraphone 186 or 188 CC, but let me know if you have something similar in value or we can do trade + cash on your end. Don't be afraid to offer up something; my interests are varied.

You can pick up around Southeastern Connecticut or I can drive to meet you around New England or the NYC Metro area. PM me or email beanhillbrass at gmail.

Thanks!
Blake

here is a pic before water keys were added:
Last edited by arpthark on Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
vandoeduardo
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Eastman 832 4/4 CC + bag/case, $5,500

Post by vandoeduardo »

email sent
arpthark
5 valves
5 valves

Re: FS: Eastman 832 4/4 CC + bag/case, $5,500

Post by arpthark »

Thanks all. Between the forums and Facebook I have received about 6,000 messages regarding this horn. Tuba is on hold pending trade.