B&S 3100 Select Edition

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
xavitba
lurker
lurker

B&S 3100 Select Edition

Post by xavitba »

Hello,

I am selling my B&S Select Edition for 9500€/ $11.5 K USD.

B&S-F-Tuba 3100/W -Selected Edition-, bore 19-21mm/0.748-0.827 Inch, bell 420mm/16.535 Inch, gold brass, 6 rotary valves (4+2), 2nd valve trigger, detachable leadpipe, incl. 2nd leadpipe (L+M), goldlacquer, FMB gig bag. All B&S professional tubas with rotary valves are equipped with 3B ball bearing linkages on both ends of the valve connecting arm to provide the ultimate in smooth and quiet operation. They are equipped with a corrosion safe gold brass leadpipe and nickel silver inner and outer slides.

The tuba is currently located about in Portugal, Aveiro City.
I only do business in person, for more information: xavitba@gmail.com https://drive.google.com/drive/folders ... 28JkKkqN74