R. Meinl F for sale Bookmark and Share

Sell and buy equipment. Please clearly label either as SPONSOR, WTB, or For Sale. Will keep the WTB forum available until Sept 1, 2019.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment (as well as Wanting To Buy), but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

R. Meinl F for sale

Postby harrell » Wed May 19, 2004 10:31 pm

I still have my Rudy F for sale. I really would like to move it to get a new Eb I have found. I've got my eye on a MW 2141 Eb. I have decided to lower the price a little more to $3700, including a hard case. It is 6 valve in good shape. More info available upon request. Pics also available for serious inquirers only. Located in Mississippi. If I don't get any bites, I guess I'll be headed to Eba--- will you know where......................
Jason
PT-20PS
harrell
bugler
bugler

more info

Postby harrell » Thu May 20, 2004 11:56 am

BTW, there is more info on an earlier post under "for sale." It was one of the first posts toward the end, ?page 8? The horn is a little smaller than the one that is out now, but packs a big dark sound. Valves are 4+2 arrangement.
Jason
PT-20PS
harrell
bugler
bugler

Postby Doc » Wed May 26, 2004 1:40 pm

Still have it?
All that, plus $8.00, will get you a venti at Starbucks.
Or in my case, a large can of Folgers.
Doc
6 valves
6 valves

still have it

Postby harrell » Sat May 29, 2004 3:57 pm

I still have and would like to sell ASAP. $3700 w/case, Firm.
Jason
PT-20PS
harrell
bugler
bugler

Return to MarketPlace