Conn 3J 4 valve CC

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
pat
lurker
lurker

Conn 3J 4 valve CC

Post by pat »

Silver horn in excellent condition. $2500 or best, would much prefer a local sale. Denver/Boulder area.
pat
lurker
lurker

Post by pat »

Offer away!
I want to avoid any hassles, that is why I am hoping for local sale. Would hate to ship the tuba 2000 miles to the east coast for a buyer to decide they do not like horn and ship it back to me, 2000 miles again, with good potential for shipping damage, repairing, insurance claims, etc.
Are you experienced with the 3J and do you KNOW it is a model of horn you wish to own, if so there should be no problems as I would bet that this particular horn is about as nice an example, and in as good a condition as one is likely to find.
PS: I might be driving to Syracuse area sometime this fall, are you upstate?