Doug Elliott Tuba Mpc Parts For Sale Bookmark and Share

Sell and buy equipment. Please clearly label either as SPONSOR, WTB, or For Sale. Will keep the WTB forum available until Sept 1, 2019.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment (as well as Wanting To Buy), but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

Doug Elliott Tuba Mpc Parts For Sale

Postby Gravid » Sun Jun 13, 2004 8:32 am

Cups: L,N,P and R
Rims: 1 2N130 and 2 130's in silver, 1 2N130 and 1 130 in lexan
Shanks: L2S, L3, L5 and L6E (.530-.580); N2 and N3C; P5C; and R5E (.530-.580)

All (4 cups, 5 rims and 8 shanks) for $675 (a $930 value), incl S/H and an Elliott dbl mpc pouch. All parts are in excellent condition -- rims and cups are nick-free, and shanks are perfectly round. I'd prefer to sell everything as a unit at this time.
Gravid
pro musician
pro musician

Postby me » Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:29 am

if you cant find someone to buy all your parts as a unit then i'd be interested in some individual parts. no big hurry just an option if you cant find a big buyer.
me
bugler
bugler

Me Too!

Postby jeff furman » Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:17 pm

I also would be up for some of those parts if you change your mind.

Jeff
jeff furman

Return to MarketPlace