2 Schilke 66, standard and english shank

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
glangfur
bugler
bugler

2 Schilke 66, standard and english shank

Post by glangfur »

2 Schilke 66 tuba mouthpieces for sale, one standard, one smaller english shank (for that old Besson EEb you can't find a mouthpiece for...). This is one of the original Helleberg designs, with a surprisingly big sound for a fairly small mouthpiece.

Standard shank was purchased new by me, played for a couple of weeks. Very good condition, small marks on the rim that I can see but not feel, shank wear from a slightly ill-fitting receiver, but nothing too serious. Asking $55.

English shank was purchased used from tubenet member, hoping it would fit my receiver better, but no such luck. Very good condition, no marks on rim, end of shank every so slightly out of round. Asking $40.

I'll take $85 for both and pay shipping, or consider reasonable offers. PM me or email glangfur@yahoo.com
Gabe Langfur
Bass Trombonist
Rhode Island Philharmonic
Vermont Sympony

Lecturer of Bass Trombone, Boston University
Guest Artist/Teacher in Trombone, U of RI

S. E. Shires Co.
gabe@seshires.com" target="_blank" target="_blank