FREE Dolly Gigbag

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Scott Sutherland
pro musician
pro musician

FREE Dolly Gigbag

Post by Scott Sutherland »

6/4 size, top-loading Dolly gigbag. FREE. I don't want to ship it, so the first person at my house in Los Angeles to pick it up gets it!! Email or PM for directions.

Thanks,
Scott
trseaman
4 valves
4 valves

Post by trseaman »

And Happy Holidays to you too!!! :D
windshieldbug
Once got the "hand" as a cue
Once got the "hand" as a cue

Post by windshieldbug »

If you're coming anywhere near Delaware, just drop it off! :lol:
Instead of talking to your plants, if you yelled at them would they still grow, but only to be troubled and insecure?
Gongadin
3 valves
3 valves

I got a friend in...

Post by Gongadin »

Would ya drop it off in Tarzana for me and I'll pick it up next time I'm there?
Let me know and I'll give you directions to his house!
bigbear19
bugler
bugler

Post by bigbear19 »

Hey have you gotten rid of that bag yet? if not would ship if I payed you for the shipping? can you send pics?
Dylan King
YouTube Tubist
YouTube Tubist

Post by Dylan King »

I'll take it!!! Please.
trseaman
4 valves
4 valves

Post by trseaman »

But, But...BUT..... IT DOESN"T SAY THAT IT"S SOLD!!!!! Maybe if the thread is started again, (from Dec 06) it'll still be available, therefore I'll still have a chance???

That's it, I'm going to the old side of TubeNet in search of that old Conn 36J that was for sale back in 1998! Maybe it's still available...

Tim :D
Alex C
pro musician
pro musician

Post by Alex C »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
City Intonation Inspector - Dallas Texas
"Holding the Bordognian Fabric of the Universe together through better pitch, one note at a time."

Practicing results in increased atmospheric CO2 thus causing global warming.
Barney
bugler
bugler

Post by Barney »

the elephant wrote:An aside:
I suggested that they start putting manuals in PDF format and to stop wasting money on editors and such.
I think those manuals (especially for the music notation programs), were so well organized (often color coded by chapter, so you could get where you were going fast) and thought out, that I actually miss them. Every time I try fishing through one of those PDF manuals, I struggle to find anything. I'd pay extra to have the book sitting by the computer, so that I could look up anything on a moment's notice without disrupting what is on the computer screen. But, admittedly, I'm rather old school.

Getting this back on topic, maybe Scott could buy a few more gig bags, so that he could give them away to us whiners.