FS: Bag and Mouthpiece

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
vincej
bugler
bugler

FS: Bag and Mouthpiece

Post by vincej »

Hi,
I am selling my Mike Finn 3 gold mouthpiece. I have used it only twice, but I like the sound of my PT-88 better.
Also, I am selling a bag, no brand on the bag, just a generic tuba bag I suppose.
I know the biggest it will fit is a MW 2145 at the most, it could easily fit smaller F horns, like the Yamaha 621's. or other 3/4 horns. I have never used it, it just came extra with a horn and bag I just bought, so I have no use for it.
Prices:
MF 3 Gold- $100
Gig Bag- $60
I live in Kennesaw, Georgia, so it would be the easiest for me if someone wanted to come pick it up, or I could drive it wherever. I would also ship, if I have to, but that shouldn't be a problem.
I have to sell this before July 16, so please email with any questions you all might have
Email Vince at: vcj0923@students.kennesaw.edu
Thanks
vincej
bugler
bugler

Reunion Blues Bag

Post by vincej »

I have also decided to sell my Reunion Blues bag in addition to the other stuff.
I has used it about 5 months, and it is in perfect condition.
Has backstraps and side carrying handles, and also two pockets (one front, one back) for music, etc.
It fits horns with up to 19" bells, I know for a fact it will fit PT-20's, Conn 52J's, and the MW 2145, to name a few, but will also fit smaller horns.
I am asking $180.
Email Vince at: vcj0923@students.kennesaw.edu
Thanks