4 Houser/Warren Deck Mouthpieces for sale.

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Chris Olka
pro musician
pro musician

4 Houser/Warren Deck Mouthpieces for sale.

Post by Chris Olka »

Up for sale are 4 different Houser Warren Deck model Mouthpieces that were Warren's personal mouthpieces. 2 of them are stock and appear to be of the Helleberg persuasion. They are both large shank and gold plated. 1 is about 80% condition with nothing more than tiny scratches in the finish and lots of finish wear. I am asking $60+shipping for this one. The other is in about 65% condition with a few dings in the rim and the same kind of small scratches and finish wear. I am asking $45+shipping for this one. The other 2 also appear to be of the Helleberg style but have been skeletonized by Warren so that they are as light as possible without making them flexible. I would not want to drop one of these because it would probably deform pretty good. They are both large shanks with gold plating on the rims and cups. I would say that both of these are in about 75% condition with small scratches and finish wear. I am asking $80+shipping each for these. All of the mouthpieces have a medium round rim that is of the type Warren preferred. Photos of the mouthpieces are included in the links below.

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n99/ ... 000257.jpg
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n99/ ... 000259.jpg
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n99/ ... 000258.jpg

As far as the skeletonized mouthpieces are concerned I will say that my experience has been that these mouthpieces respond VERY quickly and provide quite a bit of color to the sound and also are quite easy to play at very soft dynamics. Articulation seems to be very easy but I would not play these all of the time because I tend to overblow these types of mouthpieces and get them to razz out pretty easily. Anyway, first come first serve is the drill so any interested parties should contact me at the info below. All the best,

Chris Olka
206-851-8822
cheers623@aol.com
Chris Olka
pro musician
pro musician

Post by Chris Olka »

Both un-skeletonized moupthpieces are sold pending funds. Skeletonized ones are still available. Thanks for all of the emails.

Chris Olka
Chris Olka
pro musician
pro musician

Post by Chris Olka »

Only 1 skeletonized mouthpiece left. Thanks for the emails.
Chris Olka
pro musician
pro musician

Post by Chris Olka »

Last one has a few dings and so price dropped to $65+shipping.
Email if interested.

Chris Olka
cheers623@aol.com