52J

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Rommel72
bugler
bugler

52J

Post by Rommel72 »

I have a silver 52J and am thinking about putting it up for sale. I have found another horn I am interesed in and am putting up feelers to see if there is any interest in this horn. It is in good condition and plays really well. Just the normal wear and tear from regular usage. If there is interest, I will ask $6000 plus shipping. I was looking to see the cost of a new one and it is $9500. Anyway, if there is any interest, let me know. Thanks.

Rommel

I forgot to mention, it also comes with a hard case.
jacojdm
3 valves
3 valves

Post by jacojdm »

Never played this particular specimen, but I'll say that I just bought Rommel's 2141, and he's a great guy with which to do business.