WTB: used BBb tuba

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
wooliteeuph
pro musician
pro musician

WTB: used BBb tuba

Post by wooliteeuph »

I have a friend here who is looking to join one of the navy fleet bands but needs a tuba to practice on so that he may audition here in norfolk. right now he has about $2000 to play with, so if there are any offers please reply to this when available.
Willie Brandon III
Euphonium/Trombone
NAVY BAND SOUTHWEST, San Diego

"I have an idea. An idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about" - Family Guy
The Big Ben
6 valves
6 valves

Re: WTB: used BBb tuba

Post by The Big Ben »

wooliteeuph wrote:I have a friend here who is looking to join one of the navy fleet bands but needs a tuba to practice on so that he may audition here in norfolk. right now he has about $2000 to play with, so if there are any offers please reply to this when available.
Tuba Exchange ( http://www.tubaexchange.com ) has a King 2340 3v recording bell BBflat for $695 with free shipping. Not the fanciest horn but looks to be in good physical shape.