Hirsbunner HB2P CC

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
bttmbow
pro musician
pro musician

Hirsbunner HB2P CC

Post by bttmbow »

I am selling the HB2P that I have played on for most of my career, plus ten years before that. I love this horn so much, that I will buy it back from you (if you let me), so buyer beware!!(thank you, Josh Wirt!)

This horn helped me in winning my job, and I love it dearly, but I am not going to be using it enough to warrant keeping it. I have a "slightly(?)" bigger CC now that suits my needs better at the MET.

$10,000 tuba
Cronkhite leather bag (nearly pristine cond. $500: sorry, no color choice!)
Miele hard case (damaged, plastic bell area parts could use replacing!)FREE!
Miele "old style" completely wooden case that protects it more, "Let's talk..."

Chris Hall
METoperaNY
bttmbow@yahoo.com
joshwirt
pro musician
pro musician

Post by joshwirt »

*jaw drops*

What can I say? This horn is fantastic, plain and simple....and man I wish I could buy this 2P back!!! Incredible scale, response, and the best sounding 4/4 CC I've ever played.

*sighs*

-Josh
Mitch
3 valves
3 valves

Post by Mitch »

bump for Chris
ZNC Dandy
4 valves
4 valves

Post by ZNC Dandy »

Bump for Herr Hall.
bttmbow
pro musician
pro musician

Post by bttmbow »

The horn is sold. (I don't know how to change the "subject", so...)

I will have another one for sale soon, so all of you who contacted me about this one, I will email you.

Thanks,
CJH