For SALE :: Superb Yamaha YBB621s BBb Tuba (with price now!)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
bstevens
bugler
bugler

For SALE :: Superb Yamaha YBB621s BBb Tuba (with price now!)

Post by bstevens »

Hi

I am finally selling my beautiful Yamaha YBB621s BBb tuba. 3/4 size, but a big enough sound for most things. Only one owner (me), about 13 years old horn, but the silver is all near-perfect. 2 small dings on the side large piping, so doesn't affect the sound at all - purely cosmetic. The valves are still fantastic, running smoothly.

This is an amazing pro horn that has really served me well, but it's time for a new horn. Comes with original hard case with wheels.

New price is $7200 from Dillon Music (website), so expecting a bit above half that I guess - $4000 including shipping to the US (i.e. I will pay shipping!). Make me an offer though! I'm in the UK, but will happily ship anywhere, and flexible in the price. Shipping generally comes in around $200-250. Pick-up more than welcome.

Email me for more info or pics.
Pics added online!
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/brucito/YamahaYBB621sTuba

You'll clearly see it's in excellent condition. The dents are shown in the pic (although for some reason they look bigger than they are! I might take some more to give a more accurate view)

Thanks!
Bruce
Last edited by bstevens on Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bstevens
bugler
bugler

Post by bstevens »

Yeah - the price is negotiable, but this is a fantastic horn so will need to be pryed from my hands! Dents are cosmetic luckily .. but I fear I might have to send this to a local shop so people can see quite how lovely the horn is! :)
bstevens
bugler
bugler

Post by bstevens »

Bump
bstevens
bugler
bugler

Post by bstevens »

Bumpage