Spring Cleaning Time for Mouthpieces

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Tom
5 valves
5 valves

Spring Cleaning Time for Mouthpieces

Post by Tom »

Perantucci PT-65. Silver exterior with gold rim, cup, backbore. Near mint conditon. I got this directly from Dan Perantoni plated this way some years back. Great match for B&S F tubas.

Houser "Press". Pre "Loud mouthpieces" heavyweight exterior design identical to the current Loud Mouthpieces. This one is similar to a SH-II, silver plated brass, and in excellent condition. If you need something to compare it to directly, I'd say it's similar to a LM-7 but with perhaps a slightly more rounded rim. I believe this mouthpiece was made for Gary Press originally, and that it is likely a "one-off."

Melton 24AW
. Brand new in the bag. Silver. Make me an offer.

Kelly 18. Clear plastic. Light mark on shank from occasional use. Make an offer.

Please email me directly if you are interested to discuss specifics.

Thanks!
Last edited by Tom on Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Tom
5 valves
5 valves

Post by Tom »

Bump.

I accept paypal for quick, easy transactions.
Toobist
pro musician
pro musician

Post by Toobist »

Any prices? I'm interested in the SHIIF.
Al Carter
Kitchener, Ontario
Tom
5 valves
5 valves

Post by Tom »

I've had a couple folks inquire about trades...

About the only thing I'd be interested in currently is a PT-83.