SOLD: Yamaha Eb tuba (YEB-321S) with hard case

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Alex F
4 valves
4 valves

Post by Alex F »

I don't believe that the YEB-321 comes in anything but silver. I've neither seen nor heard of a lacquer version. If I'm wrong please correct me.

Thanks for the comments on the pics. I took them on the balcony of my condo in order to use natural light and not use flash. It was a very overcast day here so that helped difuse the light as well. The camera is a Nikon D50 DSLR and the pics were slightly edited using the bundled VERY basic Nikon PictureProject software. From there they went into the Photobucket.

To post, I just copied and pasted the "image tag" that appears under each photo in the Photobucket album right into the post. It worked fine, even for this first timer.
Alex F
4 valves
4 valves

Post by Alex F »

Bob1062 wrote:
MikeMason wrote:That sounded like a veiled offer.Anyone listening?...
If Alex will take a grand for it, I'll personally mug someone TONIGHT! :shock:
Gee, Bob, allow me to protect you from descending into a life of crime . . .

No he won't
Alex F
4 valves
4 valves

Post by Alex F »

I'm in a good mood today, so here's the deal . . .

You buy it. I'll pay for shipping to your door. Shipping will be by DHL ground, insured for full value. PLEASE NOTE: this shipping offer only applies to shipments to the continental USA. DHL will deliver to your residence (someone will have to be there to sign for it) or to a friendly (to you) place of business. This shipping offer can be rescinded at any time.

Also, the tuba and hard case come together. I won't sell separately.

Alex F.
Alex F
4 valves
4 valves

Post by Alex F »

It's the middle of June
My horn ain't sold
I might as well bump this
if I may be so bold
WakinAZ
Community Band Button-Masher

Post by WakinAZ »

Bob1062 wrote:
Sell your other 2 horns!! :D
I will if you will Bobster.

Bump for Alex F. - come out of the woodwork you lurkers and make this guy an offer.

Eric "can't believe this thing ain't sold yet" L.
Alex F
4 valves
4 valves

Post by Alex F »

Sorry folks, I've been out of town for a few days. A deposit has been paid on the tuba and the sale should finalize this weekend. Since I've had two other "sold" stories, I was not saying anything until the $$$ are in and the tuba is gone. Thanks for all the recent inquiries.
Alex F
4 valves
4 valves

Post by Alex F »

She's gone. On her way to a new home in the capable hands of a former US Marine Band member in Virginia. He and his wife came to pick her up today.

Sniff . . . Sniff . . .