WTB: BBb brass sousaphone

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
marzan122
lurker
lurker

WTB: BBb brass sousaphone

Post by marzan122 »

Does anyone have a BBb brass sousaphone for sale? I am located in Massachusetts and would drive anywhere in New England to check out a horn.

I am looking to spend less than $500 on a horn that is in okay playing condition but could use some work.

Thanks.
pwhitaker
3 valves
3 valves

The sousaphone genie.

Post by pwhitaker »

Check your e-mail. Have I got a horn for you!
MISERICORDE, n.
A dagger which in mediaeval warfare was used by the foot soldier to remind an unhorsed knight that he was mortal.
- Devil's Dictionary - Ambrose Bierce
iiipopes
Utility Infielder
Utility Infielder

Post by iiipopes »

And if you don't like his, Dillon music right now has a bunch, including four, yes, count'em, four Conn 14k's to choose from.
Jupiter JTU1110, RT-82.
"Real" Conn 36K.
pwhitaker
3 valves
3 valves

Other nice horns ...

Post by pwhitaker »

If any of you want to buy a nice horn at Dillon's check out the Yamaha 5V 381S Eb they have for sale.
MISERICORDE, n.
A dagger which in mediaeval warfare was used by the foot soldier to remind an unhorsed knight that he was mortal.
- Devil's Dictionary - Ambrose Bierce