For Sale/Miraphone 186BBb reduced!!! SOLD!!!

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
700g
lurker
lurker

For Sale/Miraphone 186BBb reduced!!! SOLD!!!

Post by 700g »

I have a Miraphone 186 BBb for sale. According to the serial nmbr it was manufactured in 1985. The tuba is in good condition and plays very well in my opinion. It has had dents removed and the bell was straightened but scarring remains on the bell. The bottom bow guard still has dings and 1 dent about quarter sized. There is laquer wear on the backside of the bottom bow and normal contact points. It comes with a gig bag and helleberg mouthpiece. I would prefer not to ship and would be willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet halfway. I am located in Louisville,Kentucky. Price is $2450

You can email me at raisorg@bellsouth.net for questions and pics REDUCED TO $2300
Last edited by 700g on Wed May 16, 2007 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
700g
lurker
lurker

Post by 700g »

Bump price reduced