WTB 4/4 Nirschel

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
TubaJD
bugler
bugler

WTB 4/4 Nirschel

Post by TubaJD »

I'm interested in buying a 4/4 Nirschel. If you are interested in selling one please contact me at TubaJD@aol.com. Thanks!
Dan Schultz
TubaTinker
TubaTinker

Post by Dan Schultz »

A friend of mine is thinking about selling his Nirschle 4 piston 1 rotor CC. If interested let me know and I'll pass your email along to him.
Dan Schultz
"The Village Tinker"
http://www.thevillagetinker.com" target="_blank
Current 'stable'... Rudolf Meinl 5/4, Marzan (by Willson) euph, King 2341, Alphorn, and other strange stuff.
Alex C
pro musician
pro musician

Post by Alex C »

BigRedTuba wrote:http://netinstruments.com/a.php?a=31462

I dont know if it is still for sale, but I hope it helps.
I don't know what the deal is with this horn, it's been posted for years and the poster doesn't respond to email. I wouldn't count on getting this peachy price on a Nirschl in one piece.

There is no "e" at the end of Nirschl. You can also take the "e" before the "l" and put it at the end and leave it out, too. In a spelling pinch, remember that Germany sent most of their vowels to Hawaii.
Last edited by Alex C on Mon May 14, 2007 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
City Intonation Inspector - Dallas Texas
"Holding the Bordognian Fabric of the Universe together through better pitch, one note at a time."

Practicing results in increased atmospheric CO2 thus causing global warming.
TubaJD
bugler
bugler

Post by TubaJD »

bump
Scania9s
bugler
bugler

Post by Scania9s »

The guy who posted the nirchl 4/4 sold the horn a few years ago to Mike Forbes. It was a good one too. :roll:
Toobist
pro musician
pro musician

Post by Toobist »

There's a chance I'd be willing to trade mine for a 5/4 CC (PT6P or the like) or even a 6/4. I'd truly have to be in love with the trade-in horn. I've had my Nirschl for about 11 years and it's served me better than I'd ever thought possible. If, per chance, you have a horn like the one above, I'd consider trading. I know what a long-shot it would be that somebody might agree to such a trade but my Nirschl is hands-down the best CC I've played. Thank God I own it!
Al Carter
Kitchener, Ontario