LOUD LM-7 w/Laskey rim - SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Dr. Dave
bugler
bugler

LOUD LM-7 w/Laskey rim - SOLD

Post by Dr. Dave »

I have a LOUD LM-7 w/Laskey 30H rim for sale, in like new condition. The rim can be unscrewed so other LOUD rims can be used with this mpc.

Here are links to photos of the mouthpiece:
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n74/ ... /loud1.jpg
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n74/ ... /loud2.jpg
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n74/ ... /loud3.jpg

This mouthpiece retails for $145 plus shipping, I'm selling for $110, plus free shipping via US Priority Mail, request payment by PayPal or US Postal Money Order.

Please PM if interested.

Thank you,
Dave
Last edited by Dr. Dave on Thu May 17, 2007 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dr. Dave
bugler
bugler

Post by Dr. Dave »

Price drop on the LM-7 w/Laskey rim..... Now selling for $100 plus free shipping to US locations via US Priority Mail. Request payment by PayPal or US Postal Money Order.

Please PM if interested.

Thanks,
Dave
bugler

Post by Dr. Dave »

Thanks Scoob ---

I don't know the exact answer to this, I know that the Laskey rim is commonly referred to as the "26H" but my rim is stamped "23" and I contacted Joe Murphy about this -- Joe said that the Laskey rim is stamped with either 23, 26H or 30H, but they're all the same rim. Will have to find out from Joe if this is the standard LOUD 26 rim that you're describing!

Thanks,
Dave
4 valves

Post by poomshanka »

Dr. Dave wrote:I don't know the exact answer to this, I know that the Laskey rim is commonly referred to as the "26H" but my rim is stamped "23" and I contacted Joe Murphy about this -- Joe said that the Laskey rim is stamped with either 23, 26H or 30H, but they're all the same rim. Will have to find out from Joe if this is the standard LOUD 26 rim that you're describing!
On the LOUDs, the number refers to the I.D., e.g. a "26" would be 32.6mm, a "32" is 33.2mm, etc. Basically add a 3 to the front and put in the decimal point.

Having said that, however, Dave's rim does say 23 on it, which I think was just a goof. It is, in fact, the 26H rim (a copy of the Laskey 30H).

...D
Dave Amason
Dr. Dave
bugler
bugler

Post by Dr. Dave »

The LOUD LM-7/30H has been sold.

Thanks,
Dave