Let the Purging begin

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Chuck Jackson
5 valves
5 valves

Let the Purging begin

Post by Chuck Jackson »

Friends,
As I turn my sights more to conducting and my radio work, I have decided to ween myself off the tuba. Here are the first of what will be many items for sale in the next two weeks.

1. Schilke 67-Old style shape, some nicks in the rim, nothing harmful-$30.00

2. Two(2) Yamaha 67C4's- Both in good condition. Sold as a pair only!- $50.00

I will sell all three for $75.00

One Humes and Berg Tuba Practice mute in Excellent condition, no haggling- $75.00

In the coming weeks I will be selling my entire library INTACT, no parceling out. I will let everyone know when I have the entire contents in a data base. This will be a bargain, promise.

Next:

A. 1938 HN White King Brand Sousaphone. Satin silver/Gold wash(about 80% intact on both finishes). One dent where you set it down. First valve slide pulls. Good compression. Comes with neck and bits, no case- $700.00 FIRM, you pay shipping.

B. Zeiss Master Modelle 5V F tuba. The 5th valve was expertly added by Lee Stofer. Only 1 small dent. The valves had new clock work springs put in them and they work well. 15" Bell, @ .690 bore. Typical intonation issues in the staff, but a suprisingly good low end. Comes with a Burgandy leather Gig-Bag in Fair/Good Condition. This is a great small F tuba. $1750.00 FIRM You pay shipping.

More to follow.

Chuck
Chuck Jackson
I drank WHAT?!!-Socrates
Chuck Jackson
5 valves
5 valves

Post by Chuck Jackson »

Bump
I drank WHAT?!!-Socrates
Chuck Jackson
5 valves
5 valves

Post by Chuck Jackson »

Bump
I drank WHAT?!!-Socrates
Chuck Jackson
5 valves
5 valves

Post by Chuck Jackson »

Bump
I drank WHAT?!!-Socrates
Chuck Jackson
5 valves
5 valves

Post by Chuck Jackson »

Bump
I drank WHAT?!!-Socrates
Chuck Jackson
5 valves
5 valves

Post by Chuck Jackson »

Oh My God, it's Godzilla, run for the hills!!!!!!
I drank WHAT?!!-Socrates