"For Sale" BBb Bohm & Meinl

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Tumbao65
lurker
lurker

"For Sale" BBb Bohm & Meinl

Post by Tumbao65 »

Hi
Here is a great BBb Tuba for sale. Is Bohm & Mainl Gerel Stried 5500 silver. Made in W. Germany
This is a Marzan model, wish have the tuning slide in the left hand. I have done alot of change;new thumb ring, new lid pipe, Dillon gap receiver, I just send it to clean by Paul Avery. You can contact him. The instrument has like 65% of the silver, but I have to say is one of the best BBb Tuba I ever played. I have a protect hard case. I have photo to email.
If you are interested or have any question, e-mail me to:
joacoboriqa@yahoo.com
My price is $4,000 obo. 8)
Jacksonville, FL
Last edited by Tumbao65 on Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Donn
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Donn »

tuben wrote:What to the quotes mean around "For Sale"?
It means "for such a low price, it's really more like giving it away!"
Tumbao65
lurker
lurker

Post by Tumbao65 »

Bump!!! 8)
Tumbao65
lurker
lurker

Post by Tumbao65 »

Bump!!! :roll:
Tumbao65
lurker
lurker

Post by Tumbao65 »

This instrument will be soon in Dillon Music. There you will have a chance to play a great BBb Tuba. This is a 5/4 tuba with a beautiful and solid sound. gea for play Wagner.

Best Regards

Joaquin Hernandez
Navy Band Southeast