$300 Soundwear gig bag

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Aaron
bugler
bugler

$300 Soundwear gig bag

Post by Aaron »

I have a Soundwear gig bag I want to sell for $300. It is barely used, maybe for a month or so. It fits a 6/4 Nirschl like a glove. I am selling because I no longer need the extra protection that Boston and New York streets require (aka I bump into things a lot). The bag can be picked up in Boston or New York. I could ship, but buyer will pay all shipping costs. Thanks.
Aaron
bugler
bugler

bag

Post by Aaron »

I don't have the side music case for the bag. Sometimes people run away with stuff that is not theirs. I don't have pics, but you can go to:

http://www.soundwear.com/shopus/index.htm

The bag is in like new condition. There is a lot of info there. It is a very protective bag, especially the bell. The straps make it very comfortable. Thanks!
Aaron
bugler
bugler

bump

Post by Aaron »

bump
DonnieMac
bugler
bugler

You Still Got It? I'll buy it.

Post by DonnieMac »

Hey Aaron,
If you still have that Soundwear gig bag hanging around, I'll buy it from you. Your price sounds good and by Reunion Blues bag is ripping out a seam.
Let me know and I'm in the SF Bay area, like where MLB had the All Star Game tonight.
Don
Aaron
bugler
bugler

donniemac

Post by Aaron »

donniemac, pm sent.