WTB Mpc's

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
pwhitaker
3 valves
3 valves

WTB Mpc's

Post by pwhitaker »

I am interested in obtaining one of the following Tilz Mpc's
in playable (no dings, good shank) condition - listed in order of preference: T5, M36, Daum 8B

If you can accomodate this request then either PM me here or
e-mail me at pwhitaker@jhaweb.com
MISERICORDE, n.
A dagger which in mediaeval warfare was used by the foot soldier to remind an unhorsed knight that he was mortal.
- Devil's Dictionary - Ambrose Bierce
pwhitaker
3 valves
3 valves

Eb's are robust also

Post by pwhitaker »

I have used my BIG boys (35 - 37 mm Inner Rim - deep cups) on a Besson Sovereign, Yamaha 321S and a Yamaha 381S - all Eb's. The only problem is that everything in the treble clef is a little flat, but the low end rocks with these howitzers. Get yourself a GW Bayamo or Loud LM-3 or even a PT-88 and try it in one of your peashooters. You might like what you hear.

Needless to say these guys are heavenly in my 1291 BBb.
MISERICORDE, n.
A dagger which in mediaeval warfare was used by the foot soldier to remind an unhorsed knight that he was mortal.
pwhitaker
3 valves
3 valves

Once again:

Post by pwhitaker »

In case you missed this the 1st time ....
MISERICORDE, n.
Chen
3 valves
3 valves

Post by Chen »

I have Daum 5B
4 valves!