R&S TUHHII For sale, make offer.

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
adam0408
3 valves
3 valves

R&S TUHHII For sale, make offer.

Post by adam0408 »

THIS SOLD A LONG TIME AGO. I feel it is necessary to include this because I get an email every once in a while asking. I leave the pictures up because someone may want a reference for what it looks like.

You read it, you buy it. Pictures:

you can see a little dent here where I dropped it. The shank is still in pretty good condition.

This mouthpiece is in good used condition. I don't play it anymore because the rim is too sharp for my taste. If you like the helleberg shape, you will like this piece. The added weight focuses the sound and makes attacks somewhat easier.

price: $70, negotiable.

Any offer you make will be considered. If you wish to have more pictures or have any questions, pm me and I will provide them. You can also email me at adam0408@gmail.com" target="_blank

I will accept paypal. Shipping and handling is something I will have to consider at the time of the sale. If you want to pay in some other form, email me and we can discuss the details.
Last edited by adam0408 on Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
adam0408
3 valves
3 valves

Post by adam0408 »

Bump, still for sale.
adam0408
3 valves
3 valves

Post by adam0408 »

Really, ANY OFFER.

LOW BALL ME and see what I say. I don't really want this piece anymore. I also may be willing to trade for a PT-50+ type mouthpiece.
pwhitaker
3 valves
3 valves

Help might be on the way.

Post by pwhitaker »

Check your PM.
MISERICORDE, n.
A dagger which in mediaeval warfare was used by the foot soldier to remind an unhorsed knight that he was mortal.
- Devil's Dictionary - Ambrose Bierce
adam0408
3 valves
3 valves

Post by adam0408 »

sold!