4/4 CC SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Sam Gnagey
4 valves
4 valves

4/4 CC SOLD

Post by Sam Gnagey »

I posted this horn earlier when it wasn't quite ready. She's ready to go to a new owner now. 19" Holton/Beaufort bell. .687" bore. Great sound, response and pitch. $6000. Please contact me by email or PM for more details or to express your interest in purchasing. This one's sold. The next has a vintage USA Line(Grand Rapids York) 19.5" bell.

Last edited by Sam Gnagey on Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sam Gnagey
4 valves
4 valves

Post by Sam Gnagey »

This horn is still available. We've had lots of interest, but no one's come to Fort Wayne to try it and take it away yet. We also have a hard case that can be sold with it but is not included for the $6000 price tag.
Sam Gnagey
4 valves
4 valves

Post by Sam Gnagey »

If you're looking for a CC that will make you and your colleagues very happy here it is. Great projection and character. Will blow most 5/4 horns out of the water but also great for quintet and solo. Come to Fort Wayne and try it, but bring the check book because you won't want to leave without it.
bisontuba
6 valves
6 valves

Bump

Post by bisontuba »

Bump for Sam--this is a great horn!
Regards-
mark
jonestuba@juno.com
Casey Tucker
3 valves
3 valves

Post by Casey Tucker »

beautiful horn. bump unless you want to trade for my PT20ps :D

lol in all seriousness it looks great and i've played a horn by mr. gnagey that my friend owns and it plays great. whoever picks up this horn will be very happy. keep up the great work.
Sam Gnagey
4 valves
4 valves

Post by Sam Gnagey »

Bump
Sam Gnagey
4 valves
4 valves

Post by Sam Gnagey »

To the guy that emailed: Yes, it's still available. Your email address doesn't work.
Sam Gnagey
4 valves
4 valves

Post by Sam Gnagey »

SOLD. You can hear it now in the Burning River Brass.
Bill Troiano
5 valves
5 valves

Post by Bill Troiano »

It is, indeed, a great sounding horn! I heard it in The Burning River Brass this past Sat. night! Then again, I would bet that Matt could make any horn sound great! Congratulations to the maker and the owner!