FS: Used Sousaphone case

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Hank74
3 valves
3 valves

FS: Used Sousaphone case

Post by Hank74 »

I would like to announce that I'm selling a used souspahone case with a green felt interior and padding. This case has no latches or wheels and it has been pretty used for its age. But it still can hold any brand sousaphone that you might have and given our large instruments, they need all the protection they can get.

I would plan to ship this by Greyhound since they are relatively timely and their costs are slightly better than the major shipping companies.

I would be asking for $100 or best offer. Send a note by PM or e-mail to me if you are seriously interested in this case or have any questions.
Hank74

Baritone Horn: Wessex BBb
Contras: Dynasty BBb
Helicon: Wessex BBb
Sousas: Conn, Holton, Jupiter, King, Yamaha. All BBb.
Tubas: King, Martin, Reynolds (one w/Olds bell). All BBb.
Hank74
3 valves
3 valves

Post by Hank74 »

Bumping this up so that people can see this again.

The high school marching season will be coming up pretty soon and this case would look good for a band that needs one to protect their shiny silver or lacquer sousa. This also goes for colleges too.

Send me an e-mail or PM if interested. It's $100 or best offer.
Hank74

Hank74
3 valves
3 valves

Case pictures

Post by Hank74 »

Bumping this up once more to announce that I do have two pictures of the case, one out and one in, that you can look at to better make a decision. E-mail me and I'll send them to you.
Hank74

Hank74
3 valves
3 valves

Case sold!

Post by Hank74 »

Bumping this up one last time to inform everyone the case has been SOLD and SENT!
Hank74