FS - LM15, Mira TU27 gp, PT88 gp

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Casey Tucker
3 valves
3 valves

FS - LM15, Mira TU27 gp, PT88 gp

Post by Casey Tucker »

I have a Miraphone Rose TU 27 gold plate. other than a couple of scratches shank where it enters the horn, there is nothing wrong with the mpc. new it's $145 and i'll let it go for $100-115. there is also a LM15 that came w/ the F that i bought. the mouthpiece is perfect. no scratches or marks at all. new it's $135 and i'll let it go for $100-115. i'll post a link to pictures within the next couple of days. e-mail or pm for more information.
Casey Tucker
3 valves
3 valves

Post by Casey Tucker »

bump. make me an offer.
i also have a PT88 gold plate that has a nick in the rim that i'd sell for around $80. like i said make me a reasonable offer and i'll get back to you.

STILL WORKING ON PICS. should have them up within the next couple days.

cheers.
Casey Tucker
3 valves
3 valves

Post by Casey Tucker »

UPDATE:
The rose was traded for a G&W that i'm now selling.

G&W Taku: 10/10 pristine condition. Stainless steel $90-100 comes with a Tuba world leather pouch.

PT88: 8.5/10 nick in rim. ON HOLD $70-80

LM15: 10/10 pristine condition. removable rim. $90-100 comes with a Card leather pouch.

I'll entertain any reasonable offer. price includes shipping. PM or email at soopertooba@gmail.com

I accept PayPal and other forms.