WTB: PT-9(s) or PT-65

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tubafatness
4 valves
4 valves

WTB: PT-9(s) or PT-65

Post by tubafatness »

If anyone has one of these that they are willing to sell, I'd appreciate a reply. I'm especially looking for the PT-9, and even more specifically the PT-9s.
Thanks!
Aaron
"There are places in music that you can only go if you're an idiot."--Tom Waits
Casey Tucker
3 valves
3 valves

Post by Casey Tucker »

greg, i think he's talking about the PT-9s F tuba. at least i think he is. if not, just ignore this.
tubafatness
4 valves
4 valves

Post by tubafatness »

Casey Tucker wrote:greg, i think he's talking about the PT-9s F tuba. at least i think he is. if not, just ignore this.
Just to make things clear, I'm talking about the PT-9 mouthpiece with the s designation.
"There are places in music that you can only go if you're an idiot."--Tom Waits