I have some stuff left

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Chuck Jackson
5 valves
5 valves

I have some stuff left

Post by Chuck Jackson »

Hello,

I want to thank everyone for their kind inquiries about the things I had for sale. The F tuba went quickly as did the library. Here is what's left:

Gordon Cherry Excerpt CD's Original and 1st Update: $75.00

HN White King Brand Sousaphone: Satin Silver with Gold wash Inner Bell, to those who inquired,YES ALL THE SLIDES AND VALVES WORK. Has one moderate sized dent where you would set it down while standing(ask a military guy) Lot's of compression left, this is exactly what you would expect for the price. When shined up it is a good looking everyday, blue collar sousaphone. I have made alot of money on this horn and it has as good a sound as my concert instruments. One cavet, it's heavy: $750.00 + Shipping can be seen(unfortunately with me in the picture at www.classicallycool.com).

Thanks for your interest,

Chuck
I drank WHAT?!!-Socrates
Chuck Jackson
5 valves
5 valves

Post by Chuck Jackson »

Bump and I forgot to mention that I have a Humes and Berg Practice Mute for sale also for $75.00
I drank WHAT?!!-Socrates
Chuck Jackson
5 valves
5 valves

Post by Chuck Jackson »

That is a Mirafone F Bass Trombone that I used with Bocelli and Pavarotti. I used a Mirafone F/Eb Mouthpiece that is now called the TU07. Great instrument, easy to play. Get this, I got to play Benevenuto Cellini on it because the contractor didn't want to pay for a triple, so just my big horn and that beast. It was the easiest Cellini I have ever played.

Chuck
I drank WHAT?!!-Socrates