Someone Buy this Stoooopid Sousaphone will ya?

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Chuck Jackson
5 valves
5 valves

Someone Buy this Stoooopid Sousaphone will ya?

Post by Chuck Jackson »

Ok, I am sick of looking at it in my garage and want to get rid of it fast. 1935 HN White King Brand Silver Sousaphone with a Gold Wash inner 27" Bell. Great shape, on biggish dent where you set it down. All slides and valves work great, even has an adjustable 1st valve slide, valves have good compression for their age. New leadpipe put in last year, comes with new neck and bits, no case, no haggling, you pay for the shipping. $500.00 FIRM
I drank WHAT?!!-Socrates
Mark N.
pro musician
pro musician

Sousa

Post by Mark N. »

If you can post a picture, I know of a band director that might be interested.

Thanks.

Mark
Chuck Jackson
5 valves
5 valves

Post by Chuck Jackson »

The sousaphone is on hold. You can see it at www.classicallyCool.com, but I am pretty sure it's spoken for.
I drank WHAT?!!-Socrates