Sousaphone SOLD!!!

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Chuck Jackson
5 valves
5 valves

Sousaphone SOLD!!!

Post by Chuck Jackson »

Y'all missed a hell of a deal, but not Arnold Gottleib, he is the lucky owner of a great horn!!! Thanks for your inquiries. I got some stuff left:

Gordon Cherry CD-ROM Excerpts w/ update #1- $75.00

Humes and Berg Practice Mute- $75.00

Have at it!!!

Chuck
I drank WHAT?!!-Socrates
Chuck Jackson
5 valves
5 valves

Post by Chuck Jackson »

Actually, that instrument belongs to the Lyric Opera of Chicago. It was rented for me for the Bocelli tour. Nice axe, never would sell it if it were mine. The sousaphone is a good one, heavy as sin, but waht a sound, and with the adjustable 1st valve slide, really in tune. At 44 I just don't need it or all the other stuff I had, just a big horn and a couple of MP's. It's all gone except for the stuff listed.

Chuck
I drank WHAT?!!-Socrates
luke_hollis
bugler
bugler

Tell me about the mute

Post by luke_hollis »

Do you have a picture of the mute, can you tell me what size horn it would fit?

luke_hollis@yahoo.com
Chuck Jackson
5 valves
5 valves

Post by Chuck Jackson »

Sorry, no pictures. I have used for everything from a 5/4 to an F. It has a foam ring around it that makes it fit all sizes. It is in excellent++ condition and is alot less than a new one.

Chuck
I drank WHAT?!!-Socrates