Velvet Brown's Hirsbrunner CC Tuba For Sale.

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Aaron Tindall
3 valves
3 valves

Velvet Brown's Hirsbrunner CC Tuba For Sale.

Post by Aaron Tindall »

Hi Everyone. Just posting this for Ms. Brown. She is selling her beautiful, mint condition Hirsbrunner 4/4 piston CC Tuba (HB-21). This horn has the yorkbrunner type of fifth valve I believe(set-up by the thumb ring), and was hand picked by her and Wes Jacobs out of a large number of horns! Fantastic playing horn to say the least, and like I said is in mint condition. Asking price is $11,000. Please contact me if interested at aaron_tindall@yahoo.com Thanks-Aaron
Chuck(G)
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Chuck(G) »

bloke wrote:
Why is she selling it?
ooh! ooh! I know! I know!

- because she has decided to not play it anymore
- because she would rather have money than this tuba

Did I do good? :D :oops:
You forgot:

- it's the wrong color!
:lol: :) :?
james
pro musician
pro musician

it's funny to me....

Post by james »

that certain people who have NO interest in an instrument for sale seem to have the biggest opinions about these particular sales. Believe it or not, some people decide they want to go a little different direction in their playing. It doesn't always mean that something is wrong with the instrument they are playing. It just means they desire something different. I have heard some guys sound amazing on equipment that didn't really work for my sound concept. Some people may also decide they want to go back to pistons/rotors, laquer/silver, big/small, dark/bright. Again....IF YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR A PARTICULAR INSTRUMENT TO BUY(i.e CC tuba), DON'T COMMENT. Also, realize that it shouldn't matter why the person is selling if it's the horn you are looking for.
Aaron Tindall
3 valves
3 valves

Post by Aaron Tindall »

Hi everyone. Didn't know that this would lead to such lively discussion. Actually there is nothing wrong with this horn, and it plays fantastic. Ms. Brown just happens to be a Meinl- Weston artist now and is playing the MW2000, and the MW2182 and just doesn't need this horn sitting around anymore. Actually speaking to her today, I found out that it was her and Roger Bobo who picked the horn out personally at the Hirsbrunner factory in Switzerland. I got the Wes jacobs story mixed up. Anyhow, if your interested in the tuba please contact me. Thank you-Aaron
Aaron Tindall
3 valves
3 valves

Post by Aaron Tindall »

Bump***
Aaron Tindall
3 valves
3 valves

Post by Aaron Tindall »

bump
Aaron Tindall
3 valves