Hirsbrunner for sale

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Henry Gertcher
bugler
bugler

Hirsbrunner for sale

Post by Henry Gertcher »

This is a silver plated 5 rotary valve Hirsbrunner. It comes with an alteri gig bag and a hard case. The serial number on this horn is 7827. As it was explained to me this means it was made in 1978. I am unsure of the model number of this horn but I think it is an older HB 2. The intonation is very good and the first valve is vented. I will have pictures available in a few days. I am asking $9,000 for it. Please email me at issimo56@aol.com as I don't check the board frequently enough.

Henry Gertcher
WoodSheddin
5 valves
5 valves

Post by WoodSheddin »

bump
sean chisham