4/4 CC FS

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Sam Gnagey
4 valves
4 valves

4/4 CC FS

Post by Sam Gnagey »

Here's one of my creations that came back in trade for a 5-valve one. This is a 4-valve with a 19" silver plated Holton bell. .687" bore. It's a great playing tuba which really plays sweeter than the 5-valve that its previous owner got. There are some small patches on the back side of the bell around the rim. If you're looking for a great playing CC horn for vert little money this is it. Since it's a trade-in I'm letting it go for $2500. Contact me by private email if you're interested.
Sam Gnagey
4 valves
4 valves

Post by Sam Gnagey »

Just a reminder that this horn is still available. I'm willing to take reasonable offers and will consider trades for it.