Miraphone 181 5V yellow brass for sale

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
scottmendoker
pro musician
pro musician

Miraphone 181 5V yellow brass for sale

Post by scottmendoker »

Hi -
I have a Miraphone 181 for sale. It's less than a year old - purchased from Dillon's. Matt Walters did some "tweaking" which turned a great instrument into a fantastic one. And the typical pitch problems that were previously discussed are not an issue on this instrument. As a matter of fact, I took this one over 2 6-valve gold brass ones. A superior instrument.

Reason for selling is that I have a big F at school available to me and I'm looking to purchase an EEb.

In new condition with a couple of dings on the bell from a mute and comes with a swishy Miraphone gig bag. $4000

Scott Mendoker
scottmendoker@mac.com
scottmendoker
pro musician
pro musician

Post by scottmendoker »

burp
MKainuma
pro musician
pro musician

Post by MKainuma »

Top for Scott