MW 2000 CC/ For Sale

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Pete Link
bugler
bugler

MW 2000 CC/ For Sale

Post by Pete Link »

I am putting up my MW2000 for sale. This is an outstanding version of this model and plays considerably better and easier than several others I have played it next to. It has a rock solid low register, easy upper end and incredible intonation. It has been used in several playing venues to include orchestra, brass quintet and studio work. It puts out plenty of sound!
The horn was purchased new in Japan two years ago over a series of 4 others that made there way in to the country. It is in great condition, which is to say that it has a couple tiny dings and some scratches from normal use. The bell had a very small crease that was removed professionally, it is barely noticable. It comes with a new Alteri gig bag. It is not currently getting as much play time as my Nirschl and deserves to be played. It is located in Chicago and available for play testing. Furthermore, I will have the horn chemical cleaned before passing it over to it's new owner. References for the horn are available upon request.
All serious inquiries please email me for pricing and any further needed details. pete_megumi@yahoo.com

Thankyou
Pete Link
Mitch
3 valves
3 valves

MW 2000

Post by Mitch »

Pete,

Please contact me privately at mtwilliams89@hotmail with the price. I live in the Chicago suburbs and might be interested in trying the horn.

Thanks.
Aaron Tindall
3 valves
3 valves

Post by Aaron Tindall »

Hi Pete. please drop me a line at aaron_tindall@yahoo.com about your horn. I am interested. Thanks-Aaron
Pete Link
bugler
bugler

Post by Pete Link »

Aaron Tindall wrote:Hi Pete. please drop me a line at aaron_tindall@yahoo.com about your horn. I am interested. Thanks-Aaron

Email sent. Thanks for the interest.

Pete Link
Pete Link
bugler
bugler

Re: MW 2000

Post by Pete Link »

Mitch wrote:Pete,

Please contact me privately at mtwilliams89@hotmail with the price. I live in the Chicago suburbs and might be interested in trying the horn.

Thanks.
Email sent. Thanks for the interest.

Pete Link
Pete Link
bugler
bugler

Post by Pete Link »

Still for sale.

Pete
Pete Link
bugler
bugler

Post by Pete Link »

bump.

Pete Link
Pete Link
bugler
bugler

Post by Pete Link »

Buyer fell through. Still for sale.

Pete Link
Pete Link
bugler
bugler

Post by Pete Link »

First $9500 takes this horn.

Pete
Pete Link
bugler
bugler

Post by Pete Link »

bump
Pete Link
bugler
bugler

MW2000 for sale/ SOLD!

Post by Pete Link »

This tuba has been sold. Thanks for all those who were interested.
Pete Link