good basic BBb tuba for sale (cheap!!!)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
me
bugler
bugler

good basic BBb tuba for sale (cheap!!!)

Post by me »

i've recently run into a few more expenses in college than i knew about so i'm having to part with my st. pete tuba. this horn served me through high school (county,district, state bands) got me into college (2nd in studio) i've played with orchestras and solos on the horn. it's not a professional CC tuba so i cant justify having it anymore (especially to the landlord) laquer is wearing the the two contact points of my hands and there are a few shallow/wide (about an inch or inch and a half wide) on the bottom bow in the back where nobody can see them. horn will come with a case and 2 mouthpieces and if i can figure out how to ship it all then it might even come with 2 cases (soft and hard) the lot is selling for $1700 obo this is about half of what a new st pete costs and this one plays just as well. i've had the valves worked on so that they aren't the slow stock valves. i hope this is enough info.