St. Pete Gig Bag FS

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
crbarnes
bugler
bugler

St. Pete Gig Bag FS

Post by crbarnes »

I have a gig bag that I think was made specifically for the BBb St. Pete 202. I picked up the horn in Russia with the gig bag and it does not have a manufacturer's name. It is well made and in great condition. It offers more padding than other gig bags I have seen. Has all carrying straps, etc. I sold the horn but the buyer did not want the gig bag. Asking $75.00 plus shipping costs (TBD by buyer's location). Email me off line (cbarnes@cssnw.net) if interested so we don't clog up to forum.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~