Holton Harvey Phillips BBb For Sale

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
AngeloPiazzini
bugler
bugler

Re: Holton Harvey Phillips BBb For Sale

Post by AngeloPiazzini »

Hi,
I'm Angelo Piazzini an Italian tuba player of Scandicci (Florence) Italy.
I've seen that you have sold one of these years ago and I want ask if do you know someone people that now could be interesting to sell this Harvey Phillips model?
I'm interesting to buy one of these but it is not really easy to find this model.
Many thanks in advance and my best from Italy,
Angelo Piazzini
thevillagetuba
4 valves
4 valves

Post by thevillagetuba »

AngeloPiazzini wrote:Hi,
I'm Angelo Piazzini an Italian tuba player of Scandicci (Florence) Italy.
I've seen that you have sold one of these years ago and I want ask if do you know someone people that now could be interesting to sell this Harvey Phillips model?
I'm interesting to buy one of these but it is not really easy to find this model.
Many thanks in advance and my best from Italy,
Angelo Piazzini
This guy no longer appears to be an active member of the forum as his name is not click-able and he has no stats in the right column.
Robert S. Pratt
B.M., M.M. Tuba Performance
Getzen G60 prototype
TheGoyWonder
4 valves
4 valves

Post by TheGoyWonder »

WHY this obsession with this obscure model??? If you really like rare models and American design, just spring for a Kanstul 33T. Style is extremely loyal to the pinnacle of American tradition, with the playing convenience of modern construction.

The irony of being in europe and unable to find a good used tuba - land of abundant and dreamy bohemian rotaries.
k001k47
5 valves
5 valves

Post by k001k47 »

I've actually always wanted to play one of these. . . from my understanding, Holton wasn't very consistent in their production of them, but they still look like cool horns. I enjoy the Conn 2J harv helped develop a lot