Still for sale

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Henry Gertcher
bugler
bugler

Still for sale

Post by Henry Gertcher »

Just a reminder that my Hirsbrunner is still for sale. It is a 5 rotary valve horn. Silver plating is in very good condition, I would say about 90% overall. I was told that it was made in 1978. From what I can tell it looks very similar to the new HB290 model with the exception that the fifth valve tuning slide is straight and not bent over on itself. This horn comes with a generic hard case and an Alteri gig bag. I even have a few mouthpieces that I can offer up. I have pics available upon request. I am asking $9,000. Please email me at issimo56@aol.com or send me a message through the board.
Henry Gertcher