Mouthpiece Wanted: Miraphone C4

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Mudman
3 valves
3 valves

Mouthpiece Wanted: Miraphone C4

Post by Mudman »

Wanted to buy: Miraphone TU23 (C4) Mouthpiece.

Must be in like-new condition--no scratches or nicks (except normal wear marks on the shank.)
Chuck(G)
6 valves
6 valves

Re: Mouthpiece Wanted: Miraphone C4

Post by Chuck(G) »

Mudman wrote:Wanted to buy: Miraphone TU23 (C4) Mouthpiece.

Must be in like-new condition--no scratches or nicks (except normal wear marks on the shank.)
FWIW...

Atkinson makes a C4 clone that's pretty inexpensive:

http://www.atkinsonhorns.com/merchant/i ... &storeid=1
Chuck(G)
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Chuck(G) »

Just trying to help, Joe!
MaryAnn
Occasionally Visiting Pipsqueak

Post by MaryAnn »

bloke wrote:I think he knows that there are pretty good copies, as well as dead-on copies. He could have bought a Schilke 69C4 from my store (very convenient to his home) if he was willing to settle for a good copy.
Bloke,
everybody here seems to know who you are but me....where is your store? Does it have a name? Or is it Bloke's Tuba Store?

:)
MA
MaryAnn

Re: Mouthpiece Wanted: Miraphone C4

Post by MaryAnn »

Mudman wrote:Wanted to buy: Miraphone TU23 (C4) Mouthpiece.

I think I have one at home, if you haven't found one yet. Somebody recommended it to use on my 182 F but I ended up with a 7B.

pem me if interested..

MA
Mark

Post by Mark »

MaryAnn wrote:Bloke,
everybody here seems to know who you are but me....where is your store? Does it have a name? Or is it Bloke's Tuba Store?
Here is a hint: http://www.ferreestools.com/2_more_shops_in_memphis.htm