all things tuba still...

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
bbtuba
bugler
bugler

all things tuba still...

Post by bbtuba »

Many items still left....

Dillon Patrick Sheridan S3 silver-plated $ 65
Mike Finn MF3 gold-plated $ 90

I also Have two horns for sale the first one is my Yamaha YFB621 (Raw Brass finish). This is a little different then most yfb-621’s. This tuba has two minor modifications. The first of which is the mouthpiece receiver, which was lowered a tad bit to help the bell vibrate better. The next modification is also affecting the vibration of the bell. In which a brace was lowered. I believe this make this horn even better then most YFB621’s. I believe these are modifications that Don Harry told a pervious owner (an older teacher of mine) to make. This tuba also comes with the original hard case which has much wear and tear thanks to two flights on Northworst airline (a slight crack in the top off it) and a reunion blues gig bag. The asking price is $3,500.
The Next horn on the block is the big ole’ Rudy Menil “5/4â€
bbtuba
bugler
bugler

Post by bbtuba »

The rudy has five valves.