Norton Anthology vol I-IICD's and book

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
BVD Press
TubeNet Sponsor
TubeNet Sponsor

Norton Anthology vol I-IICD's and book

Post by BVD Press »

I am trying to find a home for a bunch of CD's and textbook that I used in college and no longer have any use for. Here is what I have found so far:

From the Norton Anthology Western Music 2nd edition and A History of Western Music 4th edition:

Recordings Volume I: Medieval, Renaissance and Baroque (7 CD's)

Recordings Volume II: Classic, Romantic and Modern (5 CD's)

Concise Norton Recorded Anthoplogy of Western Music (4 CD's)

Norton Anthology of Western Music second edition (soft cover)

The CD's are all in great shape and the book is a bit used (my name inside tyhe cover and a few marks inside). Apparently I was more interested in the book than the sounds in college! I actually wonder if I ever listened to most of the CD's.

If anyone is interested, they can have the whole thing for $25.00 plus shipping.

Please email me off the list: bvdpress@snet.net

Thanks,
BVD Press
TubeNet Sponsor
TubeNet Sponsor

Post by BVD Press »

This has now been sold.

Wishing everyone well,