Meinl Weston 451S Euph. FS

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Mike Forbes
pro musician
pro musician

Meinl Weston 451S Euph. FS

Post by Mike Forbes »

Hello all,

Since Sotto Voce became Besson Artists, I have acquired a Prestige Euphonium and need to sell my beloved Meinl Weston Euphonium (451-silver). It's in mint condition, and has been played sparingly for 3 years now since I purchased it brand new from David Fedderly. I picked it out from a batch of 5 and paid $3100 for it. I have recently had it chem-cleaned and outfitted with new pads, etc.

I know that there are concerns about the intonation on these instruments, and while no MW Euph's (or any euph's for that matter) are flawless, I feel this one is particularly good and manageable.

I'm asking $2500. This includes shipping. It comes with a hard case. I feel this is a reasonable price for a compensating horn in this condition--however, I'm also willing to talk. I can email photos if desired.

Regards,
Mike Forbes
Mike Forbes
pro musician
pro musician

Post by Mike Forbes »

bump
Mike Forbes
pro musician
pro musician

bump

Post by Mike Forbes »